name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Flower Photography a Zazzle

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Monday, July 11, 2011

Flower Photography a Zazzle

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Flower Photography at Zazzle

Photo's of Flower's

Since I have decided to divide my art lenses into separate catagories, I decided to devote one full lens to just flowers.

To me flowers are some of natures born miracles. Have you ever really looked at a flower upclose? Have you ever paid attention to its soft velvet texture, its wide range of colors and the magic of how the middle of a looks? I am only asking these questions because these are somethings I have always been enchanted by.

A flowers scent can be beautiful, it can smell sweet, my favorite is the scent of the moonflower that is very enchanting to me. Enjoy my photos and just think with spring here, it may encourage you to take pictures of your garden.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a17hwq

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.