name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Crystals-Gifts from Mother Earth

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Crystals-Gifts from Mother Earth

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Crystals Gifts from Mother Earth

Amethyst

choose to do this Lens as another alternative healing method-crystals. There are so many different ways to use crystals, hopefully I can give some good examples of different ways to use them.

I am going to give a brief explanation on Amethyst, Quartz and Rose Quartz because these are three of my five favorite crystals. I started with amethyst because very seldom will you ever see me without wearing one, I believe in its healing properties that much.

Its color ranges from deep purple to pale lavender. It is the presence of manganese in clear quartz that produces amethyst. Additional amounts of iron content vary the purple colouration.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a184zj

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.