name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Georgia Covered Bridges

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Georgia Covered Bridges

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Georgia Covered Bridges

I have always had this love for covered bridges. They hold a lot of history and have seen more than most eyes could imagine. A Covered Bridge also holds a lot of mystery and often are considered spooky and haunting.

Since I have been so involved with photography lately, my husband and I have been a lot of research on local covered bridges in Georgia. So far we have found four of them and each one has been a joy to visit and to photograph. The one thing that saddens me is all of the vandalism-I have a hard understanding why some people would want to be so mean as to destroy a Historical Landmark.

This page is about the Covered Bridges we have been able to find so far. I also added a brief history of the bridge. I will be adding more to this page as time allows and as we find more.

Image (c) 2011 WhiteOak

Covered Bridges

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16t22

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.