name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Crystal Children

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Crystal Children

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

The Crystal Child

Crystal Children

Once back in the mid nineties when I was doing a reset job at a department store, I looked over and seen this beautiful child-she was so young I would hate to guess her age. She had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen on a child. My supervisor was working this particular job with me and I told my supervisor that the child was an Old Soul. But I knew there was more to her than just being an old soul, she was unique and special. The funny thing about this is after all of these years I can still see her face in my mind.

After reading Loreen Virtue characteristics of a Crystal Child I now know that the child I seen and connected to, was a Crystal Child. She had to be, when we locked eyes, it was as if she and I were talking on a much higher level. When her and her mother were leaving the area, the little girl smiled at me as if to say, we will meet again. I know that sounds odd but its the truth.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a19j7y

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.