name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Suffering with Headaches

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Suffering with Headaches

Wow, up until recently I suffered daily with headaches. I was taking several BC Powders (everyday). Needless to say, my doctor was not happy about this because she explained that BC Powders had a chemical in them that was addictive AND BC's also caused Headaches! So she ended up giving me another prescription and I cannot take BC's with it. Today I can honestly say I no longer suffer with daily headaches. If you take BC Powders daily this is something you may want to research on your headaches. http://amplify.com/u/a16pki

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.