name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Inspirational Wall Clocks

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Inspirational Wall Clocks

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Inspirational Wall Clocks

WhiteOak's Photography Inspirational Prints

Often when I am out doing photography, certain flowers or objects will bring an inspirational word to my mind. After this happened a few different times, I decided to start creating Inspirational Floral Prints.

I take one of my photo's (the one that reminded me of an inspirational word) and by using another computer program I add several different effects to it. I found after doing several different pictures that I was using the same effects so decided to make them my signature mark (so to speak).

Thanks to Lensmaster sandyspider I was introduced to a place called 3dRose and was able to submit some of my photography and in turn they place the photos on products and list them on Amazon. This is all new to me and I am sure I have a lot to learn.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a17pjs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.