name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Gothic Music

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gothic Music

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Gothic Music

Music

love music! The only music I do not like is crying in your beer Country (but I like Country Rock) and I do not like Rap Music that I cannot understand. If I had to choose my favorite music it would be a hard call because I love music from the late 60's and Goth music from my time. I have about six top favorites and these two types of music rank in the top. I got the idea for this lens from Robins FaceBook Group Gothic Temptations

I looked up the definition for Gothic Music and this is what I found: Gothic rock (also referred to as Goth rock or simply Goth) is a musical subgenre of Post-Punk and Alternative Rock that formed during the late 1970s. Gothic rock bands grew from the strong ties they had to the English punk rock and emerging post-punk scenes.

I am so bad in remember names of groups but I am going to try and put a collection of some of my favorite "Goth" songs together. From my understanding what I consider to be Gothic Music could very well be different than what the music is today, but as with everything in life even music changes with time.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16us1

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.