name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Shirley Temple Movies

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shirley Temple Movies

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Shirley Temple Movies

Shirley Temple Black

f I EVER had to talk about someone who felt like a hero to me as a child, it would have to be Ms. Shirley Temple. Her movies always took me away and drew me into hers. It did not matter what she was experiencing, I experienced it with her. The most important thing was I was able to spend the time with her. I was glued to the television!!

As strange as it sounds, when I was younger I use to have the blonde curls and big brown eyes just like Shirley Temple. People would always tell my mother that I looked just like her. Too bad, there are no pictures of me when I was a child or else I would post one.

Anyway, lets talk about Shirley Temple movies, what is your favorite one? I honestly could not choose because for me they are all my favorite!

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a184ww

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.