name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Fifty Years of Accomplishments

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fifty Years of Accomplishments

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Celebrating Fifty

Fifty Years of Accomplishments

The idea of looking at 50 seems to be huge. It is a huge affair to celebration 50 years of marriage! It is a huge thing to turn fifty years old! It is a huge thing to look back on a half century of history and see all of the changes! And to me, it is a HUGE thing to do 50 Squidoo Lenses. So in honor of doing my 50th Squidoo lens, I wanted to give some attention to the whole concept of 50.

I loved turning 50 years old this year. My mother-in-law is another person who gets excited about age, when she turned 75 years old, three quarters of a century old, we laughed like two little girls it was very exciting.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16e2j

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.