name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Fairy Artwork at Zazzle

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fairy Artwork at Zazzle

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Fairy Art at Zazzle

Fairy Artwork by: WhiteOak

love fairies. I believe in them and I honestly love creating fairy pictures. The fairy art I do is not your typical little fairies, but are more human size ( I will go into more a little later). Now my fairy art has taken many turns in the short time I have been creating them. In the beginning of my graphic art experience, I knew I wanted to create some kind of fairy pictures and did it the only way I knew how at the time. So I sketched out fairy pictures, formulated the images in my mind and created my first pictures by manipulating different shapes and piecing them together. The Mermaid in this introduction module is among the first attempts of me trying to do fairy pictures.

My experience at doing art on the computer was very fresh, and there were many times when I wanted to give up and go back to the old school way of doing art. When I sketched, painted or drew I felt I had better control of what is being created. BUT the stubborn part of me said nope, I am not going to give up I am going to figure this out! So I created a couple more pictures AND even sold one!! I was shocked at that but very honored also.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16tkh

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.