name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Beauty of the Garden

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beauty of the Garden

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Walk Through the Botanical Gardens

Beauty of the Garden

Follow me and let's take a walk through the Botanical Gardens. Along the way stop for a few moments and take in the warm fuzzy feelings that the beauty of the garden can give to you.

Recently, as most of you already know I have set my goals and focus on becoming a more serious photographer. I believe that each artist has a certain focus and places a lot of attention into that focus. Photography has reached the top of my own personal goal list, I know what I want to focus on and I know what I want to accomplish. But as with every goal, we must learn to take those baby steps and try not to run before we can walk.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1a2os

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.