name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Makeup Addiction

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Monday, July 11, 2011

Makeup Addiction

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Makeup Addiction or Obsession

Addicted or Obsessed

will tell you what brought me to writing page. During one of lessons at the Giant Squid Summer School we had a lesson on what was our prized possession which got me thinking about my own addictions in general. That led me to other things I love such as makeup, especially lip plumper's, mascaras and skincare.

So really have you ever wondered where the fine line is between addiction and obsession? I decided to focus on my own things that honestly I cannot be without. No matter where I go, these Materialistic Items seem to always go with me. This is NO joke, once when I was a lot younger and living out on my own-I was trying to escape a horrific situation and tried to leave. I don't know why or how but for some reason that evening I put a tube of lip-gloss and mascara in my pocket along with a small memo pad and pen. I left with only the clothes on my back and the items I mentioned above.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a17hbc

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.