name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Inspirational Posters at Zazzle

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Monday, July 11, 2011

Inspirational Posters at Zazzle

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Inspirational Posters at Zazzle

WhiteOak's Photography

Since I opened a new Zazzle Gallery called WhiteOak's Photography I wanted to do something very different, and began creating Inspirational Posters.

I am taking certain photo's and only making a few products from them; one being Posters. I will be highlighting each poster and give a little explanation why I wrote the quote I did with that particular picture. This will be a work in progress but I think in the long run it will turn out to be okay.

This image was taken earlier this past summer. I honestly feel this dragonfly landed just for me so I could take its picture. My husband got some really good shots also, and we both agree, it was like this dragonfly took the time just to pose for us. Sounds Silly doesn't it? (laughs)

Image (c) WhiteOak-2010

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a17hac

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.