name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Dragonflies Love Fairy Gardens

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dragonflies Love Fairy Gardens

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Fairies can be Dragonfly's too!

Dragonflys love Fairy Gardens

One of the most magical things for me is to watch a dragonfly. I will often sit quietly and just stare at it. When they are around, I am filled with the same feeling as I get when I am watching a butterfly. The way they move and glide through the air reminds me of how a Fairy would flutter around a flower garden.

I love to challenge myself with new art projects. Imagination is such a wonderful tool we are given! As I was making one of my little Inspirational Fairies, I wondered what if I could make one that has a body like a dragonfly. After many attempts, I did it! I have only made two of them, one was adopted and the other lives in Colorado waiting to be adopted. Her name is Happy, because whenever I looked at her little face, it just made me feel like a child (Her picture is below).

This lens has done a complete turn around from the time I first created it. And as time goes on, I am sure it is will change again. So what are your thoughts, do you believe Fairies can be Dragonflies too?

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a18w1e

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.