name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Feng Shui for the Bedroom

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Feng Shui for the Bedroom

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Feng Shui for the Bedroom

Feng Shui brings Harmony

Feng Shui-(Pronounced fung-shway) was rooted in the Chinese spiritual tradition Taoism and the teachings of Confucius, and literally means "wind and water". This has been practiced for more than 2,000 years and the goal is to direct chi through your environment so its movement resembles a gently flowing stream.

I recently purchased a wonderful book which I will highlight below. I have always been interested in Feng Shui and have incorporated a good many of the techniques throughout my house. Although, I feel I have so much more to learn, I did want to share a few things I learnt in this book.

I was not sure if I wanted to do this lens on the kitchen (which is my favorite part of the home, and here is actually the heart of our home) or the bedroom. I choose the bedroom because surprisingly enough, the way things are arranged has a lot to do with the flow and harmony of your relationship.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a19ggp

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.