name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Wedding Designs at Zazzle

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wedding Designs at Zazzle

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

WhiteOak's Photography Wedding Designs

Wedding Designs at Zazzle

t is a little strange how all of this came about for me. The other day I was shooting some photography of a white rose and a cream colored rose. When I uploaded the pictures they all had a "Wedding Theme" look to them. So I decided to start a Wedding Items category at my
WhiteOak's Photography Zazzle Gallery.

So far I have only listed two different sets of items such as Wedding Invitations, Matching Envelopes, postage, stickers, R.S.V.P. cards and a few other items. I honestly believe that most women planning a wedding works with a tight budget, and ordering the "Full Package" at zazzle would be cheaper than having everything professionally printed.

The photo in this module is on a set of invitations called "The Sacred Union". I am going to try and list out several products I have done so far. Basically this page will remain a work in process. I will also be updating The Halloween Bride Wedding Planning Guide before Halloween arrives. I have several new ideas in mind for The Halloween Bride!!

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16hc1

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.