name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Legend of the Witch Ball

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Legend of the Witch Ball

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Witches Balls

Legend of the Witch Ball

Witch Balls are beautiful colored spheres of blown glass. They are created in a way that thin strands of material gather on the inside of the sphere creating somewhat of a web design. They are perfect for any home's décor, especially for the kitchen. I have two, one green one that hangs by my kitchen window and a new aqua blue that I plan on hanging in my living room.

The Witch Ball is full of history dating back to the 18th century. The designs became very refined back in the Victorian Era. They are hung in the window for protection against evil spells and negativity. It is said that the beauty of the sphere attracts these spirits and their energy gets trapped inside the glass sphere, protecting your home and environment from harm.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a19jti

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.