name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Seniors and Exercising

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Seniors and Exercising

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Exercise for Seniors

Seniors and Exercising

Here are few things we can expect from exercising on a regular base: It will increase our energy level, increases our metabolism, improves our muscle tone, it is a great stress reducer, it improves our self esteem and it helps us to become healthier.

So what are your thoughts? Do you have an exercise you really enjoy doing? Do you have a lens on what motivates you to exercise? Help me fill this with informative, educational things that shows how Seniors can still get their groove on.

This image came from Photobucket and it just reminds me of myself when I exercise (smiles).

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16e28

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.