name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Crystal Healing

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Monday, July 18, 2011

Crystal Healing

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Crystal Healing Methods

Crystal Healing

This Lens will be about different ways to use to crystals as an alternative healing method.

I have always believed in the healing properties of crystals, but exactly how do you use them for healing? I will hopefully answer that question or at least get you interested enough to do further research.

I am going to only speak about a few crystals beginning with malachite which is one of my favorite healing stones.

I was given my first piece of malachite by a woman that I was taking a crystal healing class from. As we sat there talking, she told me that she had a vision of me sitting among other women wearing a head piece (like a crown) and the middle stone was a piece of malachite.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a18gem

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.