name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Homemade Italian Pizza

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Homemade Italian Pizza

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

My Italian Pizza

Homemade Italian Pizza, Calzones and More!

Ahh, Italian Pizza homemade food from my own heart. This is among my favorite foods and has been all of my life. Each week I make a pizza and everytime it takes me back to my grandmother's kitchen. This is not joke, she would have pizzas all over the counters and the table. She had big pizzas, little pizzas, square pizzas and round. Grandmother would be in the kitchen all day cooking pizzas for the whole darn family!

Of course I do not make my sauce homemade as grandmother did. Goodness knows she would slap my hands if she were still alive, but I believe I do pretty good and she would be proud of the way I cook. One of the best things about making a homemade pizza is the fact you can ADD anything to it that you want too.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16t7t

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.