name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Spirit Bear Totems

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Spirit Bear Totems

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Spirit Bear Totem

Bear Medicine

When it comes to Native American Spirituality, the respect for everything in nature is great! Native American Spirituality see's medicine in all forms of life, the tree people, plant kingdom and animal kingdom; just to name a few.

The Great Bear holds strong healing medicine. Although bear has not came to me in a journey to announce it is part of my animal clan, I have always known it is with me because of the path I walk. If you have read my page: http://amplify.com/u/a17orv

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.