name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: The Silent Killer

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Silent Killer

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

High Blood Pressure

The Silent Killer

What happens when you get up one morning and your legs are so wobbly that you cannot walk without feeling like you are going to fall because your sense of balance is off? Have you ever wondered why you seem to have a headache every single day? Have you ever wondered why your heart seems to beat faster than normal? Have you ever thought that you would have to go to the hospital and be hooked up to a heart monitor machine and your blood pressure read 214/114? Well, neither did I until two months ago.

I have never understood all of the things I have read or seen on the television about High Blood Pressure being the silent killer. Today I understand from firsthand experience. From my understanding there really are no early symptoms. In some cases it is known as Heredity Hypertension. I was told that no matter I had tried to do or what I planned to do that it was going to happen to me that it was just a matter of time! My first thought when I was told this was, How dare you say that to me what because I turned fifty one that automatically meant I was be diagnosed with High blood Pressure? It was no different than when I turned forty and went to the eye-doctor and he told me I would have to wear trifocals after he asked me how old I was!!

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16k1s

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.