name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Who are Star People

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Monday, July 25, 2011

Who are Star People

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

The Star People

Exactly, Who Are Star People

Often times when we are asked questions, we think carefully how to answer it. In my case when I am asked a question and do not know the answer right off the top of my head, I research until I find the answer.

While I was doing my lens Psychic Children, I was asked questions that lead too me to writing Star Children, which lead me to this lens.

I ordered Brad & Francie Steiger book called The Star People and through that, I have learned many things and wanted to share it with some of my loyal readers of my lenses. Buckle up, because I know for a fact, many of you are going to be floored!

But the question remains: What is a Star Child and/or Star People?

According to a fantastic site I found: Star children are children who have been sent here from all areas of the universe to help the earth and the people on it. They possess psychic, spiritual, and other extra sensory abilities. To Read full article please go to: Star Children

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a19lvg

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.