name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Chocolate Dippers

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Friday, July 29, 2011

Chocolate Dippers

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Chocolate Dippers

Okay, that is taking it a little overboard, but you get what I mean. I LOVE chocolate!! This is lens 2 of 30 for the challenge I am doing. I know the niche of dipping things into chocolate has been covered and I will post some of those links, but I had to write this page. Do you want to know why?

When I was a teenager I had a few different jobs at once (three to be exact) and on the occasion when I could get a day off I would take a little bit of one of my paychecks and go downtown; at that time I was living in Colorado Springs. Even being that young I knew how important it was to treat yourself once in a while, this is how I treated myself: I would go to the Goodwill store and see if they had any ripped jeans that fit me, I would buy them and patch them up. (Yes, my hippie days) Than I would get me some chocolate covered popcorn from a vendor wagon. This was a HUGE treat for me. Nowadays, you see chocolate popcorn everywhere, but not back then.

Since I am known for liking different food combinations, I thought I would share of my favorite things dipped in chocolate.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a19wnk

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.