name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Homemade Chocolate Candy

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Homemade Chocolate Candy

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Homemade Chocolate Candy

Is there anything better than chocolate?

This is lens one for the SquidQuest Challenge The Quest is to make 30 new lens with a new niche plus make a lensography to carry all of these pages. Well, I decided I would do my niche on Candy. WHY? Because I believe I am one of the biggest candy-addicts and when it comes to chocolate I am a major Choco-holic!! (Plus I am trying to make it to the 250 club)

My plan is to write 30 different type of candy pages hopefully with recipes. I hope to put somewhat of a healthy kick in the recipes but I cannot promise that will happen.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a18o7e

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.