name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: A True Fairy Tale

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A True Fairy Tale

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

A True Fairy Tale

Every fairy lover should see this movie!

Everyone knows how I feel about honoring the Child Within. One day while my husband was flipping through the channels on the television, he stopped on this movie about Fairies. I love fairies, I believe in them and when I watched the movie; A True Fairy Tale, I fell in love with it!

Supposedly, the movie is based on factual accounts. It is about two young girls that somehow had the ability to take pictures of fairies. This caused a huge stir throughout England during the First World War. The girls thought it was quite normal and were excited about having photographic proof that fairies truly existed.

But soon the publicity attracts unwanted attention~

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a184mj

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.