name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Inspirational Water Bottles

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Inspirational Water Bottles

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Inspirational Water Bottles

WhiteOak's Inspirational Prints on Water Bottles

This is another page of my products that are listed on 3dRose and Amazon. I choose the water bottles because of the eco-friendly concept of them. Having and using a reusable bottle serves so many important purposes.

The Water Bottle holds 21oz and is 8 inches tall and 2.5 inch in diameter. Reusable water bottles have become very popular and are used for many different purposes including, exercising, gardening, walking, hiking and traveling. These bottle comes with an image on both sides and it is dishwasher safe. The images on these water bottles are prints that I created from a photo I took. I took the photo into another computer program and added a few different effects and soon the effects became my personal signature.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a17vfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.