name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Enya-Voice of Ireland

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Friday, July 1, 2011

Enya-Voice of Ireland

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Enya-Voice of Ireland

Enya-Eithne Patricia Ni Bhraonain

Back in the early 90's when I first got involved with the internet; I was amazed with the things I learned. At first when I started going into chat rooms and met people from all around the world, it was amazing, but when they started to share some of their favorite things, I became totally addicted to the net! I wanted to learn more, I wanted to be introduced to more things, and one of the biggest things I was introduced to was Enya. I was raised with all kinds of music, but I have never heard of Enya until some friends from the chat rooms introduced me to her music.

Music is truly food for my soul. While I am writing or doing my art I often listen to music. It helps me to remain calm and from that calmness creativity flows like water. During different times, while doing different artwork or different styles of writing my moods will change according to the music I am listening to. Enya's music is a kind of music that I can listen to non-stop no matter what I am doing.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16cp9

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.