name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Healthy Cooking

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Healthy Cooking

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Simple Healthy Recipes

Healthy Cooking

Believe you can do it and you can. My husband always tells me that once I set my mind to something, I can achieve it. I often think about my "Life Patterns" and in an odd way I agree with him. But for me it a two-fold thing now; I know what I must do, but my "Senior" mind is telling me if I want something then I have earned the years to have it. Of course I am talking about one of my addictions and that is "Sweets".

It has been a year now since I was told that I have High Blood Pressure and I needed to lose some weight. I look at this situation, look at the amount of food I eat, and not making any excuses, I really do not eat a lot. BUT what I do is eat the wrong foods and not exercise enough??

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16oj5

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.