name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Haunted Georgia

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Haunted Georgia

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Hauntings in Georgia

Haunted Georgia

Why are so many people drawn to spooky, haunted things? Have you ever thought about it? Why do we pay the money to go to haunted houses on Halloween? Why do we love to watch spooky movies, especially if they are based on true events? Oh, my goodness when I went to see "Texas Chainsaw" and read it was based on a true story, I freaked! Did I watch the movie yes, have I re-watched the movie? Yes!

The truth is, Georgia like all other states has a lot of ghost stories, especially in the mountains and South Georgia. The old gothic feeling of Savannah is a must see. Oh, and I promise you will see or feel a ghost while you are there!

I know you will find some interesting things on this page and hopefully you will share some of your own experiences in the guestbook.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a180ht

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.