name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Milky Bath Fizzers

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Milky Bath Fizzers

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Relaxing in a Bath

Milky Bath Fizzers

When it comes to relaxation, one of the best things to do is take a warm relaxing bath with a luxurious bath salt. While you lie in the tub and allow the air to fill with wonderful scents, the warm water relaxing all of your muscle, you cannot help but release all of the stress from the day.
I have been making bath salts for a lot of years, and I have always had a wide range of customers who always came back wanting more. When I stopped producing most of my body care products; needless to say, I did have some people who asked me if I would special orders for them so I did.

My husband has been suggesting to me lately that I should consider making gift packages. Not just gift baskets but spa related gift baskets. I wanted mine to be different so I decided to do some research and came upon Bath Fizz Bombs. I have never used one, but seen that they were very similar to bath salts except more luxurious!

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16gx4

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.