name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Victorian Angels

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Friday, July 1, 2011

Victorian Angels

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Victorian Angels

Holiday Gift Guide for Victorian Angels

Angels make wonderful Christmas Gifts, but they also make wonderful gifts for every occasion. I personally collect angels and I love them so much. There is something about the Vintage/Victorian angels that grab you as you are looking at them.

There is a unique beauty that engulfs all of the Victorian Art and Victorian Items (for me). It is hard to place into words but the beauty is like looking at an old tree trunk, and although it may be rotten wood, with different fungus growing on it, I still see this unique beautiful.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a16coo

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.