name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Angel Art at Zazzle

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Angel Art at Zazzle

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Angel Art at Zazzle

WhiteOak Art Designs

Where do I begin to talk about Angels? I have loved them all of my life. My grandmother would tell me that I always had angels around me protecting me. It was not until recently I started created Angel pictures and everyone is very special to me.

As with all of my artwork, somehow there is always a hidden message in the art. Each Fairy picture, graphic art picture, photo and even the angel pictures always speak to me. It is like these little messages appear and becomes a part of the theme of the picture.

I hand make Inspirational Faeries and Inspirational Angel dolls from cloth. Each of the dolls is one of a kind piece of art and each has their own little personal messages. So in a sense all of my art has some kind of message attached to it.

I am very attached to my artwork and always have been. That is why I always say that me doing art is so much than a monetary thing, I actually want to give something back to the world, if that make any sense?

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a15z6w

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.