name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Beauty of a Rose

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beauty of a Rose

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

The Beauty of a Rose

am almost ashame to admit this, but roses are not my favorite flower. However, I have found like many other kinds of flowers and things in Nature, I love to photography them.

Recently, I got a Nikon D3100 camera and I am trying hard to learn how to use it. It is not like my Fuji S1000 which was just a regular digital camera point and shoot. The Nikon is a much more advanced camera and I will admit at first did not like using it. The first time I took the camera out shooting, I took close to a 100 picture and only a hand full came out. I was so disappointed that I was tempted to return the camera and stick to using my Fuji. BUT that challenger part of me said, "NO WAY are you giving up!" So I practiced shooting pictures and just yesterday felt it was time to start using my larger lens.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14m3i

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.