name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Who is Eva aka WhiteOak50

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Who is Eva aka WhiteOak50

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Who is Eva Aka WhiteOak50

Writer, Artist, Photography

(laughs) Okay, I deleted my picture, I think I was scaring all the traffic away!! Joking (I think) I will post a recent photo as soon as I take one that I feel more comfortable with.

Back in 2008 I wrote Who is WhiteOak and found it was really hard writing about myself. "WhiteOak" is a spiritual name for me that I was given many years ago and went through a very long ceremony to carry it. So in this page I will share a little about "Eva" (laughs)

I suppose the easiest way for me to start this is by not trying to define myself as just one thing. Everything about me is so multi-faceted that it is hard for many people to even try and keep up with me. So I believe that is where I will start, with someone who does a very good keeping up with so many aspects of me and that is my husband, my best friend, the other beat of my heart, my partner and well you get the drift!

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a15z15

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.