name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Do you believe in Fairy's?

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Do you believe in Fairy's?

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Do you believe in Fairy's?

Do Fairy's really Exist?

Being who I am and what I believe, I see this question the same as being asked if I believe in Angels. All of my life I have believed in Angels but have I ever seen one? To be honest, I do not think I have. I have always believed in Fairies, but have I ever seen one? Again, to be honest, I do not think I have. I can honestly say that I have felt the energy of an Angel which I wrote about on my lens Angels-Our Guardians and I have felt energies that I relate to faeries, and I will write about them below.

In my research I have found so many fascinating things to share, including the fairy hoax. I found some really good links and will list other information. I am going to list a few of the faeries favorite flowers and herbs. I may even include a Faery Tea I created.

No, you are not seeing things, I will refer to fairies as: Faery, Fae-Folk and Fairy

This is one of my fairy pictures that I created.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14qm7

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.