name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Cookie Bar Delight

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Friday, June 24, 2011

Cookie Bar Delight

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Cookie Bar Delight

Chef Feegle's Cookie Bar Delight's

Coming up with a recipe for Chef Feegle's Quest was really interesting for me. For the past three days I have been wondering what in the world to make. This morning when I got up I was watching a Christmas movie on the television and was thinking about these cookies my grandmother use to make with this fruit jelly stuff in the middle. Than my thoughts went to a Jewish cookie I made one year. So I was thinking about the ingredients I already had and came up with this recipe for Chef Feegle.

I have to warn you, they may not look like Christmas but the flavors just pop in your mouth, saying oh, this is without a doubt a Christmas Cookie!! I wish you were here to help me test things out, yum!

As with all of my recipes, I do not add salt and I use no-sodium baking powder and baking soda and no salt butter. I use as many organic ingredients as I have on hand that I purchased on sale. So adjust the recipe to use what is in your pantry, because I know your's will be just as good!!

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a15umj

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.