name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: eCrater Herbal Business

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Thursday, June 9, 2011

eCrater Herbal Business

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

eCrater Herbal Business

WhiteOak Art Designs eCrater Business

ust like millions of other people who are trying to utilize the web to promote their on-line business; I wanted to add a few things that have helped me along my way.

I have been on this journey since September 2007. One of the hardest things to do is offer products at reasonable price because shipping is horrible! So the only way to draw attention to your sites is to link it every where you can think of plus more. After a while when your businesss has a good rank in the search engines, you can begin to be a little more picky where you link it.

I have always believed that the Universe is big enough for everyone to have abundance! So it does not matter if there are a million other people selling the same thing as you, it is just a matter of you being found.

I had to learn how to do everything on my own, how to design my web page, how to set up web store fronts, promoting my business, basically everything. I link everywhere I can, I have joined so many groups, that I have lost count. I have listened to other peoples suggestions and made many changes according to those suggestions. But then something very exciting-I found Squidoo and I found eCrater.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14st8

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.