name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Natural Cold Remedies

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Natural Cold Remedies

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Natural Cold Remedies

Cold and Allergies

have been studying herbal healing for a very long time now. I studied for a while under the Australian Herbal College taking Correspondent courses, I studied with close friends that are herbalist, and I have read a lot of herbal healing books. Am I an expert? No, I am not. Just as with any healing method, things change and more information surfaces every day. Do I believe in herbal remedies? Yes, I do very much.

When it comes to battling the Cold and/or Allergies there are things available to help bring a little relief, so why not get a little relief with herbs the natural way? I have finally taking a little time and wrote up some of my own remedies. Before you read on I have to add my disclaimer and also I wanted to share this you. I was selling my herbal products at an All Nations Pow-wow one time. This man walked up and with a stern voice asked, "How did you come up with these mixtures?" I looked at him and explained, "To be very honest "Spirit" came me the recipes." He half smiled and said, "Good Combinations!" Turns out this gentleman was a medicine man and to this very day, I have something in my medicine bag that he gave to me.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a15j6x

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.