name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Warm the Children Charity

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Warm the Children Charity

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Warm the Children Charity

All donations go directly to the children!

s I was doing a search for just the right picture to speak about this charity I found this photo online at Photobucket-kylady1970 It looked perfect for what I am about to talk about.

During my last trip to Michigan, my mother-in-law (who is very sick) was talking about a fantastic charity that she believes in and supports. The charity is called Warm the Children. She has been supporting this charity for a while now and seeing the passion in her face as she spoke about it; truly touched my heart so I offered to write a page about it.

As she was going through the Sunday's newspaper, it just so happened they had a couple of different write up on it and she clipped them out for me. So I am going to post write ups to give YOU a better understand what Warm the Children does.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14q2y

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.