name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Honoring the Divine Within

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Honoring the Divine Within

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Honoring the Divine Within

The Divine you

When we hear the term: "You need to Honor the Divine Within" what comes to your mind?

Many years ago when I first started creating herbal products to sell, I based the whole concept of my business on "Honoring the Divine Within". In today's society (and I am sure it has always been the same way) men and women both, have to manage several different titles at once; Mother, Father, business person, wife, husband and so on. One of the main things I have always noticed is how easily (especially for women) to put your own needs on the back burners so you can take care of everybody else. I am not saying that is always the case, but the biggest majority of women does that.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a160ej

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.