name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Carrot Apple Cupcakes

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Carrot Apple Cupcakes

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Carrot Apple Cupcakes

Semi-Healthy Cupcakes

am not sure there will ever be a cupcake that can be considered 100% healthy, but that does not stop me from trying.

I have a great recipe for a breakfast bread and although it is suppose to be healthy, I still have to alter it because of my sodium intake. So I took a few ingredients from that recipe and created a healthier version cupcake!

Instead of using frosting for the top of these cupcakes we are just going to sprinkle the top with powder sugar. However a fantastic frosting would be Cream Cheese Frosting or Butter Cream Frosting!

So lets start with the ingredients and get these cupcakes cooking!

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a160he

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.