name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Butterfly Love

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Butterfly Love

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Butterfly Love

L.O.V.E.

How many times have you spoke the word Love and stared into someone's eyes and see this "Ah" look? How many times have you seen something and your stomach fills with this fluttering feeling like a hundred butterflies are flying around in there?

This morning while I was outside watering some newly planted flowers and tomato plants, I got that feeling in the pit of my stomach that made me feel overwhelmed with this feeling of love. I have spoken a lot on many of my pages about how I feel about Nature and how it makes me feel and how it inspires me. I feel so blessed to be able to be open enough to accept and appreciate all of the be

auty in a world that also holds a lot of ugliness and sadness.
Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a169yn

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.