name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: This is just an addition I added to the original article.

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, June 4, 2011

This is just an addition I added to the original article.

Clipped from wizzley.com

Bookmarkers on Zazzle

Spray Rose & Rose Bud Bookmarks Postcard postcard

Often when I post a new kind of product on Zazzle, I will purchase one because I want to see the quality of the work.  I ordered this bookmark and another one and to my surprise these bookmarks are going to work great. 

You can take and punch a hole in the top area and add a piece of ribbon to decorate it and give them as small gifts.  The best thing is you get TWO Bookmarks for the price of one postcard.  

Read more at wizzley.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14jtj

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.