name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Morning Dew

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Morning Dew

Recently, I have been spending a lot of time in the early morning outside doing photography.  One morning I was outside taking photos after a rain from the night before.  So needless to say the flowers had a lot of morning dew on them along with left over rain drops.  I took a series of photos and called the series "Morning Dew".  I do not have this collection posted anywhere for sale yet.  But it is on my "To Do" list.

I hope you enjoy this collection.  Comments are always welcomed.  If you are not subscribed to this blog, please do so because I hope to be posting many more different series of photos in the near future.

 

Morning_tear_drop-sample

This photo is called "Morning Tear Drop"  This photo is of a leaf from one of my tomato plants

The_kiss_of_a_hibiscus-sample
This photo is called "The Kiss of the Hibiscus" This is a Hibiscus flower before it had completely opened 

Morning_dew_pansy_-sample

This photo is called "Morning Dew Pansy"  I actually had to shoot this photo several times before I captured one that I really liked.

Morning_dew_osteospermum_-sample
This photo is called "Morning Dew Osteospermum"  This flower takes some awesome photos if you ever get a chance to take some.  I have taken some macros that are really cool.

Morning_dew_crimson_mandevilla_-sample
This photo is called "Morning Dew Crimson Mandevilla" I am trying to set up several different red flowers in a little area to draw my little hummingbird friends in. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.