name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Macro Photography

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Macro Photography

Clipped from wizzley.com

Macro Photography

In the beginning

Macros Photography

Beautiful White Orchid mousepad

n the beginning when I first started getting interested in photography on a more serious level, I remember being drawn to doing close up pictures of flowers. If I had to label myself as specific kind of photographer it would be a Nature Photograph that specializes in Floral and Macro Photography.  But being an amateur, I would never consider myself a professional photographer until I had years of experience under my belt.

How much have you thought about photography?  When you look at a photograph do you only see what is in the picture or do you see things that the ordinary observer would not?  When I look through the lens of my camera, it is like I am looking into another world.  That is why on my photography business cards my motto is: Beauty seen through the lens of a camera. When I look at flowers through the lens of my camera, I see “Life” in that flower.

Read more at wizzley.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14jsv

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.