name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Information about Borderline Personality Disorder

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Information about Borderline Personality Disorder

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Information about BPD

BPD-Borderline Personality Disorder

This page is dedicated to someone very important in my life! I have decided to created Faeries in honor of BPD Awareness.

Let me begin by explaining that BPD stands for Borderline Personality Disorder. By a vote of 417-0, the House of Representatives on April 1, 2008 passed H.Res. 1005, urging recognition of Borderline Personality Disorder thus making May BPD Awareness Month!

I strongly encourage you to research BPD and become familiar with the syptoms. They are serious, dangerous and in order for people who have BPD to handle life better they need treatment and GroupTherapy.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a168ci

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.