name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Aromatherapy

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Aromatherapy

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Aromatherapy How It Works

Aromatherapy-Healing With Essential Oils

I first published this article on WhiteOak at Qassia But I wanted to do a lens about it because of the importance of aromatherapy. A day does not go by that I do not use some form of Aromatherapy.

I am a firm believer that through the essence of plants we can calm, relax and relieve our self of tension, sadness and depression. Every night I will I use a pillow mist to spray on my pillows to help me sleep. Bath and Body Works Once you try this pillow mist, you will be hooked!

This is only one example of how aromatherapy can help you with sleep disorders.
Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14juy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.