name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: WhiteOak's Photography Newsletter

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, June 11, 2011

WhiteOak's Photography Newsletter

Recently I signed up with a site that is an eight week course to teach people how to do marketing of their artwork and/or photography.  This week the lesson is to create a newsletter that will be mailed out every so often.  I signed up with Mad Mimi Email Marketing to do this project and now I am gathering names and addresses to those who may be interested in subscribing to my newsletter.
It is pretty easy to subscribe, all you need to do is fill out the information below and sign up.  Hopefully, this will work and soon you will be receiving one of my newsletters.  
Thanks in advance for signing up!!





Have a beautiful day, filled with a lot of joy, happiness and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.