name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Ways to be Eco-Friendly

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ways to be Eco-Friendly

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Ways to be Eco-Friendly

Green Living-ideas

This Lens is about tiny little natural things you can do that will save you money, the environment, safe to use on your animals and yourself. Oh, did I mention the part about saving money!!!

By using simple little things that you have on hand, you can help ear mites leave your animals, by using a little cornmeal you can get rid of ants!

These are just a few things I will be talking about. This information was posted in my WOSIB little-sis group by two of our members, Cathie and Edwina. Thanks you two...I hope others find this as interesting as I did!!

Why am I using a candle graphic? Well, to save on your electric bill you can use candles for light, the scent is wonderful and plus it is very romantic. I use essential oil on all of my candles for its aromatherapy effects.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a15mrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.